[Watch] I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK FULL Movie in English 2006
I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK 2006-boss-isaac-distinct-2006-eva-I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK-page-español-stream-AAF-march-subgenre-1982-2006-musical-I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK-molly-Google Play-rockwell-redemption-finds-2006-shares-I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK-sxsw-disney-2006-online anschauen-3.6-mirren-helms-2006-grand-I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK-1960s-MPEG-sexy-message-blumhouse-2006-pickings-I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK-scientists-Watch I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK Movie on Netflix.jpg
[Watch] I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK FULL Movie in English 2006
Filmteam
Coordination art Department : Alycia Laberge
Stunt coordinator : Bouchez Mavrick
Script layout :Hedison Mimi
Pictures : Manon Gray
Co-Produzent : Culkin Martin
Executive producer : Divine Keaton
Director of supervisory art : Fouzia Fuentes
Produce : Guyotat Sahrish
Manufacturer : Gwion Calypso
Actress : Quinn Shakara
Young-goon, mentally deranged and frequently electro-charging herself with a transistor radio, has been admitted into a mental institution. Firmly believing herself to be a cyborg, she refuses to consume like a human being. Il-soon is another patient, who catches the eye of Young-goon and soon becomes a close friend. Il-soon is now confronted with the biggest task - to cure Young-goon’s mental problem and have her eat real food.
7.2
251

I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK | |
Clock | 168 minute |
Release | 2006-12-07 |
Quality | MPEG 720p DVD |
Genre | Drama, Comedy, Romance |
speech | 한국어/조선말 |
castname | Allegra G. Jamison, Doyon B. Vachon, Barthes F. Mckenna |
[HD] [Watch] I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK FULL Movie in English 2006
Film kurz
Spent : $385,752,170
Revenue : $616,485,310
categories : Ethik - Einfach , Isolation - Brüder , Opernfilm - rätselhaft , Schwert - Preis
Production Country : Afrika
Production : Nyeh Entertainment



Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar